Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Little Sister



To have a sibling is one thing, but to have a little sister is a whole other thing. You may think that having a little sister isn't a very big deal but to me having a little sister is the world. My little sister isn't any ordinary sister, she's a gift given to me from a wonderful man above. My life changed 14 years ago, when my a miracle baby of a sister by the name of Tayler Leeann Nelsen was born. I don't know what i would do without her but thanks to a holy man dieing on the cross for me i never have to know what life would be like without her. I'm so very thankful for the eternal life I am and will be going to live with her. She is like no other person on earth. She has looks that can kill and the personality of a angel. Sometimes i think that the lord gave her to me to be my guardian angel, because she leads me to paths unknown, down roads I've never gone before and roads I've never ever dreamnt of. She, next to Jesus Christ is my light unto my path. She gives me a reason to live. Having a little sister is amazing, but having Tayler Leeann Nelsen as a sister is the greatest gift of all, after having eternal life, of course.

2 comments: